I’m a Natural Health Practitioner and have been in private practice on the central coast since 2007.
I hold university qualifications in health science & naturopathy, and have trained in reiki therapy, mindfulness, doula support services and more recently, Hawaiian Massage.
Although I continue to draw on naturopathic philosophy in consultations I no longer administer herbal or nutritional medicine in the traditional sense. Instead, I offer more experience-based Wellbeing Sessions…a more explorative ‘creative space’ where people can benefit from a range of wellbeing tools including mindfulness, meditation, energy balancing, general dietary & lifestyle guidance & intuitive soul work.
Wellbeing Sessions allow the body & mind to gently and sustainably come into their natural balance, inviting more passion and purpose into everyday life, as we slowly remove mental, emotional & physical blockages to the awareness of wellbeing, which allows for a deep reconnection to the inner source of passion, purpose, inspiration and joy.
Hawaiian Massage Treatments & Wellbeing Sessions are practical, uplifting & effective, providing many benefits, including:
– Improved performance & increased productivity at work
– Enhanced mental focus & clarity
– Greater creativity & solution-generating
– Deeper, more rejuvenating sleep
– Improved physical energy & vitality
– Enhanced immunity & improved cellular health
– Better mood & improved sense of wellbeing
– More fulfilling personal relationships & deeper intimacy
You can enjoy your Hawaiian Massage treatment or Wellbeing Session at the beautiful Aloha Room in Killcare, Central Coast.
Phone Lisa on 0410 412 396 to book.